Monday, May 11, 2009

My Nikon D90

I did it...

I bought a Nikon D90 with an 18-200mm lens...and I love it!

I got the lens on Friday...
and the camera body...along with a few extras (filter, better strap, lens cleaner...) on Saturday. It took two long hours for the battery to charge so I could try it out.
I just KNEW Emily was in labor Saturday night (she wasn't - RATS!)...so I tested the lens out on her pain!Sunday was a new day...and so I tested it out, playing with some of the controls. Gabe and Emily were great subjects.Gabe was there... not giving me too hard of a time about my new camera. Actually, he went a little crazy with it, snapping about 474 photos of Emily ... He posed 'belly to belly' for me...

Won't be able to do that for much longer!

I told Emerson I was ready... I've got my new camera that will take great photos without a flash so I don't hurt his little eyes...

Come on, Little King!

2 comments:

John said...

The pictures look great, Is it the camera or the subjects? Love y ou Mom

Hunserville said...

Hey Jujabbo, So glad you decided on the D90... Great Cam! Your pics are crisp and clear. Now, maybe Ron will spring for a laptop with a satellite card so you can be the ultimate cyberwoman. Love ya!