Sunday, May 03, 2009

Ron spills the beans on Emily's lack of support

First of all, this is a camera I would love to have:
It's no secret that I love to take photos. I've been comparing Canons and Nikons... doing some research, asking questions, ... and finally narrowed it down to this Nikon D90. Once I decided on that, I have been looking at different options of lenses.

This weekend, on our trip to the bay area for Lindsey and Donnie's coed baby shower (to be posted soon!), I started telling my guy about the camera.

I felt it important to let him know I had decided against the Nikon D3. It costs about $42o0 - $5000.

The approximately $1700 price tag on the D90 (with lens) then sounded reasonable.

Well, on to Emily...

Today, on our way back from Lindsey's, my guy was at Gabe and Emily's helping with a project. I decided to go to Trader Joe's so we didn't have to stop after we left Gabe's. Emily was there with the guys.

Apparently, the conversation between Gabe and my guy focused on my camera desires. Gabe told his pops he didn't think I needed another camera...

While my guy was telling me this tonight.... he asked me if I wanted to know what his response was. I said yes... so he told me he told Gabe that he agreed with him, but the issue was not what I needed, but what I wanted and he felt it was a done deal.

THEN he told me that Emily decided to stay out of that conversation.

"What? You mean Emily was there... she heard ya'll talking about it?" I asked.

"Yep, she was there. She just decided she wouldn't say anything," my guy answered.

Oh, I was crushed... disappointed... that MY EMILY didn't speak up and defend her mother-in-law...

Emily!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy,
You know I got your back and feel it highly necessary that you get that camera. You deserve it!
Love you,
Emily

Anonymous said...

Good one Emily - a real save! I heard about this at SCHOOL!!! Oh, by the way, we will have twin cameras! A real necessity for Judy Len!

Laner

Anonymous said...

Jutze, I think you need a new camera as well. From looking at your recent pictures I can see that the old camera lacks in, um, ..., um...Well having a new camera would definitely give you better, uh,..,uh. Well I know a new camera would look much nicer around your neck so I support your need. Good luck Jutze. I love you.
Josh (The supportive son)