Thursday, October 22, 2009

Studly little men

What a wonderful weekend we had with our little men! (and their parents, of course!)
My little men had fun playing in the 'exersaucer'...or something like that, and the bouncer! Emerson was such a good little man to share his toys with his cousin, Benjamin.

They were all comfy in their sleepers. Emerson's had footballs on it and Benjamin was sporting his Texas Ranger outfit from my friend, Terri.
They kicked together...
They laughed together...

They enjoyed the warm weather in their plaid shorts together...At one point, Gabe commented how awesome it would be for our little guys, that they would be able to say they had known each other their entire lives!

How awesome for their Mimi and Papa to have them so close together - both in age and proximity!

I only took 280 photos...and a few videos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute they are in their plaid shorts! We're looking forward to Thanksgiving...and meeting Uncle Josh, and Auntie Erica, great grandparents and couz Addison!!! Oh, and Mom, Benjamin was in a jumperoo, not a bouncer :) It is hard to remember what all those things are called :) Linz

Anonymous said...

I'm counting the days till I get to see all of you. The pictures are great. Wish I could see the videos but so be it. I'll see the real thing in a few weeks. Love you all. Saddie