Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Sunday with our little men!

Sunday morning the boys woke up and played awhile in their jammies...
The red jeep was a popular choice...
they examined all the parts...and Emerson showed Benjamin how the wheels would really turn!


After awhile, the jeep took second fiddle...and Benjamin went for something to chew on.... and Emerson practiced a little crawling....
I told Emerson ... told him over and over and over ... how happy I was that I got to see him start to crawl. He really didn't think it was such a big deal... but I did.
I'm not sure if Benjamin gave him this toy, or if Emerson just decided it was his turn to chew on it...
Oops! Emerson bopped his head on the little red jeep... my poor little guy had a red spot on his forehead!
Benjamin was cooperative when his Mimi and mama would start taking photos. I just love these photos of him!

After a little posing for photos, the boys just wanted to play awhile. Benjamin went to hug his cousin, and Emerson just grabbed his hand and said, "Let's play!"
We told them how cute they were...and they were a little... humble?
Emerson took off with his crawling to see what he could find.
Benjamin thought about joining his cousin...
but then decided to just hang back and watch Emerson crawl around...
some one...probably Gabe or Donnie, decided to see if they wanted to do a bit of piggy-backing...
The one on the bottom wasn't necessarily too happy with this 'fun' activity!
Emerson really didn't care for it...

Because of a surprise birthday party Gabe, Emily, and Emerson were going to, they decided to give Emerson a bath...Emerson wanted to check out what toys were in the tub before he jumped in...

He gave his OK... (I just LOVE this photo!)
There were 3 little balls...and Emerson couldn't figure out how to hold all three at one time...


Benjamin decided to check out the tub-action himself...
He kept standing on his tip-toes...which put him a little off-balance... so this little man just tightened up all his muscles to hold himself up. (I love these photos!!)

Emerson's mama was taking photos of the little men...
as was their Mimi, of course!

I love seeing these two mamas kneeling together to watch their little guys in the tub...
Benjamin wasn't ready to get out ... even when the water was gone.
Before we all took off in our different directions, Gabe grabbed the camera to take some pictures of a very happy Mimi and Papa with their little men...

It was a grand weekend! These little men make my heart melt...and having them together is more than twice the fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable. I love the expressions on Emerson and Benjamin's faces. I would like to know what they are thinking. The bathtub scenes are great. I'm glad Emerson likes his red jeep 'cause I sure did like mine. Love to all, Saddie

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sadie. The bathroom pics are funny!
It is awesome that they are so close in age.

UJ