Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My boys at 21.5 and 22 months

This past weekend, when I got to see my little men, it had been nearly 2 months since I had seen them...too, too long! I think I took 348 photos, something like that.

With the addition of PSE9, I don't just merely put the photos into the blog SOOC (Straight Out Of the Camera)...no, I have to play with them first.
My little Emerson King...
My little Benjamin...
They had so much fun together...playing and chattering to each other...
"Hi!"
"Hi!"

and this...hugging each other!
I pray for my little men, for so many things, but also that they will grow up loving each other, loving to hang out together, to play together...

I love these little guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! The name ones are perfect for them...Eme with a ball and Benjamin with a tractor in the background and his REI sun hat. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
And the one of them hugging is great! Also the two of them looking at the camera...we had to take quite a few pics to get that one!
Linz

Judy said...

I'm glad you like them, darlin'! There's definitely a lot more where these came from, but PSE9 takes a bit more time:)

Can you tell I'm loving it?

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jutze. Those little men are getting big.
Josh