Monday, March 21, 2011

Strength



I've been loving adding text to photos...as you may have noticed in previous posts. I just started my first online class today...it's a class combining photography and photoshop...just my cup of tea!

I thought it a bit...ironic, maybe...that the first lesson was on doing this daisy with the word 'strength'!
This was the original photo we started from...cropping it to a 5 x 5 and then adding text. I also added a texture to it...because that's something else I've learned and am having fun with it.

My new class...another toy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, it looks like one of those inspirational posters! Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Jutze, as I read the title to the post I expected to see pictures of me when I scrolled down.
Josh

Judy said...

Joshua = strength
How right you are!