Monday, August 29, 2011

My last hurrah before the new school year!

 Back to Dorothy's I went...
 Last Wednesday... my last official day of summer...
 I went by myself...by choice...

I thought about going in to school...and working in my classroom.

I thought about it ... but not for very long.
I thought about this river view...  I thought about the pool...  I thought about the sunshine and the heat.
 I got there about 11 a.m.  First things first...I opened the house, fed the cats, and started the water on Dorothy's lawn/flowers.
 Next was putting on my swimsuit, taking the cover off the pool...
 and for about 3 hours I read my book, cooled off in the pool, read a little more, had a little something to drink, read a little more, cooled off in the pool...and on and on until it was time to pack everything up and head home.
 Like I said in an earlier post, Dorothy's place is a little bit of heaven.  It's just so incredibly relaxing...and Dorothy is so sweet to want to share it. 
...and beautiful!  Did I say it's absolutely beautiful? 

Just what I needed before I started a new school year!

Thank you, Dorothy!!!

No comments: