Monday, March 18, 2013

Playing baseball


 February 23rd, before celebrating William's birthday, the boys played a little baseball. 
 Gabe was talking to Emerson about the position of his feet..."Step with your foot, Eme.."
 I'm sure this picture caught him in the midst of a blink...not closing his eyes...
 These Tee's were given to the boys by their Aunt Patti...gee, a couple of years ago?  They've definitely been well used!
 Way to go, Benjamin!
 Emerson's got his eye on the ball...ready to swing!
 Hold that bat with both hands, Benjamin...
 Way to hit it, Emerson!
 Now THIS looks like he means business!
The boys had their audience...and I do believe little William was a bit jealous that he couldn't get out there and hit the baseball, too.  It won't be very long before he'll be joining the big boys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Future ball players. I hope so. I noticed Emerson throwing right handed and batting left. How about playing golf?Love the blog. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Saddie,

He definitely is a left handed hitter, though I make sure he gets his reps right handed too. I would imagine he'd golf left handed but he hasn't been exposed to it yet.

Love ya! Gabe

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the time and effort you put into
your site and detailed information you provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.
Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your
RSS feeds to my Google account.

My web-site :: Va"xer i Sverige