Friday, March 08, 2013

The boys and their scooters

 I love these little men!  I love it when I have them together...
 On Thursday (February 21), Gabe was heading down in the area to do some work, so he brought Emerson to Lindsey's.  My guy was originally going to pick him up on his way down...but since Gabe was coming down...he brought him earlier in the day!  Gabe had to say hi to his smallest nephew...
 The two big boys then started to map out their time...what to do?
 Gabe had brought Emerson's scooter...so that was what the boys decided to do.  Helmets went on...these helmets were given to both the boys at Christmas by Uncle Gabe/Daddy!

 Lindsey's backyard has a curving sidewalk that's perfect for little men and their scooters!

 This is the day before Benjamin got sick...in hindsight, I can see it coming in his eyes... (He was only sick for 1 day...but had a high temperature:((  )
 Emerson saw this little 'motorcycle' that someone had given Benjamin.  He thought he'd try it out.
 I LOVE this picture! 

 They had so much fun riding!




Emerson was definitely a bit more experienced rider...Benjamin hasn't been riding his as much, because he rides his Skuut...the balance bike.  He definitely got a bit more practice with his cousin, Emerson!

This Mimi loved watching them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they will always enjoy each other. I had a cousin that seemed like a brother to me. It was great. Sadedie

jujabbo said...

Great pics of the boys and their scooters!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Those videos are hilarious!

Gabe