Saturday, March 30, 2013

Second time around for 3 of the 4 photos

I realize that when I don't see my family, there is a lull from posts on the Johnston Chronicles.  I was sitting here this morning, drinking my coffee, in front of the fire (yes, fire), and was looking back at some of my pictures from February.  This one of the boys - Benjamin and Emerson - is one of my favorites.  I have a few pics of them from the back, and am not really sure why I love them so much...but I do.  I love these boys...love being with them...love them being together...pray they will always be close buddies.  
This sweetheart of sweethearts, Thalia, is not a picture I took, but one I stole off her Facebook page.  I don't get to see her very often.  :(  I'm hoping they can come up to visit before moving overseas.  We don't know yet where they'll move, but they'll be out of the country for 3 years... I'm hoping to go wherever they are after I get back from Europe (maybe I'll turn around and go back to Europe?), and then we'll go again at Christmas.  Moving out of the country, I am praying, will be a great experience for all of them.   I love this child (she doesn't look like a 'child', does she?), love her convictions, love the way she loves her mama and dad, love her talents and how she uses them...I love her!

I can't believe I'm posting this pic of me, but I love it - not of me, but of what it is of...being with my little men, snuggling in  bed with them.  They are just so precious...Have I mentioned that I love being 'Mimi'?  
William!  Our newest little man...who I can hardly believe has passed the 1 year old birthday!  He is so precious...and what a little personality!  What a love he is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Happy Easter. Love, Mom