Wednesday, July 04, 2018

June 18th-20th in Colorado

Ron, Baxter and I drove to Colorado the 16th & 17th of June.
It was a great trip!
I love love love the climate.
The weather was gorgeous when we arrived.  We spent more time outdoors than inside.
This was our first full day...and we were hanging out on my brother's deck.

My mom was enjoying it for sure.
Brody was having fun playing with Baxter.

Baxter was wanting to wrestle.



My baby brother and Ron were cooking some hamburgers on the grill.


Thalia flew in on the 18th...
Erica took off work on the 19th...
and Joshua took off on the 20th and they came over to visit.
Joshua is always ready for projects
and he tackled trimming the tree.
 He had a helper.
Actually, he had two helpers...
one with blond hair and one with black..
one human and one canine.

 It was so great to see Thalia!
She's just finished her freshman year of college.
 My mom just couldn't believe it!



 What a sweetheart Thalia is!

 My mom and her great-granddaughter.
 I LOVE this picture of them!


 Baxter was having fun with one of Brody's balls!


He also loved the water in the sandbox!
There was another little pool with clean water,
but no,
Baxter preferred water mixed with sand!
What an enjoyable two days!

No comments: