Saturday, July 07, 2018

June 29, 2018

My mom...
We were all feeling great..
we had received good news ...when we were expecting not-so-good-news!
We had gone out to dinner to celebrate..
my sister-in-love isn't wild about having her picture made...
Joshua, Erica, and Thalia came after dinner.
They couldn't make it to dinner because of their work schedule.
I was leaving the next morning...(Saturday)
and Thalia was leaving Sunday morning.
My baby boy...
and sweet Erica!

My baby brother...

I wanted to take a group shot..
so Erica and Brody helped me get it set up.
This was the gang that night.
Joshua, Erica, and Thalia stayed the night and took me to the airport Saturday morning.

I am so looking forward to living here.  I can't imagine having family close by.
I can hardly wait!

No comments: