Thursday, July 12, 2018

June 30, 2018

 I flew back to California on June 30.
Donnie, Benjamin, and William picked me up at the airport.
Sullivan was playing on the floor when we got to their house.



 In the early afternoon, we left and headed to Stanford Stadium.
 The San Jose Earthquakes had a game that night...
and we had a tailgate party before the game.
Jean Marie and Betty, neighbors extraordinaire, and their son, Paco and his wife, Carla,
and their daughter, Gabi, and her boyfriend, were all there..

 Betty
 Jean Marie
 William
 Benjamin


 ...who started making faces at the camera!



 Our littlest Earthquake fan wanted to eat, too!
 Jean Marie is probably the biggest soccer fan...






 Benjamin and William loved the hot dogs...

 Gabi

 Sullivan and Jean Marie






 A game of washers was going on...
 and the Stewart boys tried their hand at the game.

I didn't go to the game since I didn't have a ticket...
plus, I'm not a big soccer fan.

There's a great little shopping center close to the stadium, so that's where I went while they watched the game.

It was definitely a fun time tailgating!

No comments: