Sunday, July 15, 2018

Swimming at the pool

 Women, kids, and dog...
we all headed to the pool.
 Emily had planned ahead and brought her bathing suit...
 Walt was prepared with his wings...
he was all over the pool! 
 Benjamin had the paddle board...
wait, I don't think that's what you call them..
or is it???
 Baxter was walking the perimeter of the pool...
checking out his buddies!
 Emily had this little thing that Sullivan could sit in...

 Like I said, Walt was all over the pool.
 Sullivan wasn't too sure about this pool!
 








 




 






 
 I wanted to get a picture of our 5 grandsons!

This is probably my favorite!

 or maybe this one!



 William decided to lay out in the sun to warm up a bit...
 Baxter had gotten a bit...soaked!
I don't know if he jumped in or fell in!
 Lindsey was hanging out on the steps...
 while Sullivan was with his Aunt Emily...






 The boys were just having a grand time...

I love watching the boys having fun together!

No comments: