Saturday, September 15, 2007

Anybody need a birthday cake...or an anniversary cake...or does anyone want me to make them a cake?

I think I'm fixing to become an avid cake baker...


The first time I saw this GIANT CUPCAKE CAKE PAN, I started to drool (just kidding), but I was seriously close to it. I thought to myself, 'This is something I HAVE TO HAVE!'

So a few weeks ago I was in Santa Rosa and went to Sur La Table to purchase the cake pan of my dreams...and what did I get? UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT because they were sold out.
I told one of my dear daughter-in-laws...EMILY...

Fast forward to the next day...and Emily and Gabe gave me a gift card from Sur La Table to get my GIANT CUPCAKE CAKE PAN. Now how sweet is that?

Yesterday I went back to Sur La Table...bad news awaited me. They're not going to sell it in their store...but it is on their website...and I could use my gift card....

which I did last night. So, in 7-10 working days, if you need a cake...just give me a call.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, I finally pulled up the comments and I believe October has a bunch of birthdays and one anniversary. Just a hint. Maybe you can make two of them when you come for the wedding. I've been enjoying your blogs but haven't been able to comment. Love ya. Mom

Judy said...

Ummm...I do believe you're correct! I believe "the boy"...aka Gabe...will be the first on the 2nd!