Monday, September 17, 2007

Please remind me....

FINALLY, this weekend, I finished hanging the wallpaper in the downstairs bathrooom. I had finished our bathroom's wallpaper the weekend before.

I have wallpapered many times before...and I don't ever remember being as frustrated as I was this time. Age? Trying to hang it on the weekend DURING the school year instead of in the summer? I don't know what the deal was...except I'm telling everyone I know to PLEASE remind me if you EVER hear me talk about wallpapering...remind me I said I would NEVER do it again.

My guy told my to NEVER SAY NEVER. I agree, except when it comes to wallpapering.Our bathroom...............

downstairs..........

Downstairs again....

Maybe I'll change my mind in 6 years or so...that's how many years it's been since the last time I papered our bathroom. Who knows.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful! You are the most talented sister that I have.

Your fav bro