Thursday, March 06, 2008

Jack's first day of school

It's always exciting on the first day of school. I love the kids who are flexible and don't complain.
Take Jack for instance.

Here it is his first day of school. This adorable little man can't even see over the desk ... but does he look like he's complaining? Why, no!

He wanted to READ!

Not wanting to squelch his love of reading, I asked Jack what he liked to read. He indicated he liked sports and movies. Ok. Let's see what we can find.I need to be honest and let you know it wasn't really Jack's first day of school. He came with his sweet mama... my friend, Karen.It was so much fun to see them both! Because Jack is SO ADORABLE, I decided I should post the other photos I took of him in the short time he was visiting:
BubbleShare: Share photos - green toy news

No comments: