Sunday, March 30, 2008

MetroMan and I come home

Recognize this?

My MetroMan and I just returned from an awesome 8 days in Washington D.C. The cherry blossoms were in bloom ... the weather was wonderful ... and my MetroMan and I had an absolutely wonderful time.

We flew back to San Francisco yesterday ... landing about 5:30 p.m. Once we got the car, we went to Gabe and Emily's, went to Chevy's, crashed (asleep... not the car) and got home about 4 p.m. Lots of posts will be coming about the trip. I've had some debates in my head about how to post this trip - and I actually have not settled the debate yet. Either way, you'll see lots of photos and read about a great time in a beautiful city.Do you recognize this airline? Remember this story?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all the posts and pics. Glad your back safe. Love you!
Josh

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear what you did. Sally and I will have to fill you in on our trip too. Glad you had fun!!
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, I'm glad you're home and that you and Ron had a great time. The picture of you and Ron reminds me of a picture of you when you were about 5 or 6. Waiting to see your blog. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Judy, are you and METROMAN exhausted? I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Your favorite Bro