Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Pete said he would fix it so no dogs could **** in our yard!

We definitely have a few canine neighbors. One is Tank...who looks like a tank and lives next door with the 'farmer.' You may wonder what the 'farmer' farms? Well, we don't know exactly, but suffice it to say he paid cash for the house, doesn't have a job, and is gone for certain times of the year. Really nice guy, but, well, we just call him 'the farmer'. Another clue that he's a 'farmer' is in the - probably 12 years he's lived next door, he can't remember my guys name. He calls him JACK. Um? Anyway, Tank, we assume, has come to check out our backyard since the remodeling has been going on.

Pete and the 'farmer' are not friends.... I doubt if Pete likes Tank, and I KNOW Pete would go mildly insane if Tank came over and ...well, left evidence of his dinner. Pete felt sorry for Ron having to deal with 'that crap!' So... look what Pete did today:
If you look to the left of the addition, you can see the new fence and gate. Thank you, Pete!...and here is the house with it's new roof. I've definitely been warmer! (We won't mention what the temperature has been outside!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I like the black roof better. Looks great!
Josh

Anonymous said...

I'll take care of Tank next time I come up. Nothing a little antifreeze can't fix. LOL Just playing mom. Love you
Josh