Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pete...an angelic vision

Because of the not-enough-wood-situation, the goal for tomorrow is to lay the pad for the new room, and to carpet our bedroom and the hallway.

Which means, all the furniture had to be moved out...and it's big...and it's heavy... and there was NO WAY I could help my guy move it. Pete wasn't home and I had no idea what we were going to do. So, we started by taking out drawers...and moving what we could.

There was a knock on the door. My heart skipped a few beats....

I opened the door and there was this angelic vision standing there in the form of PETE! Now, I'm not sure if those are words usually used to describe Pete "Angelic Vision"... but that's what he was to me. I think I just stood there and stared at him for a minute... "Ahhh, Pete!!!""Ah, I love to move!" stated the angelic vision moving through our house with my guy as they grunted and groaned and moved massive furniture in a very short time.
My guy was analyzing every move, while Pete just said, "Come on Ronny, just move it!"Ron was slightly concerned... this angelic vision was just having fun moving furniture!"Gee, I thought this was going to be tough. This was EASY!" (This statement came from Pete!)

After Pete left, I told my guy, "WHAT would we do without Pete?" My guy... he just shook his head.

Thank you, Pete...

No comments: