Sunday, April 18, 2010

Benjamin and Mimi

Benjamin and Mimi....

This little man melts my heart...
"Melt? Is that a good thing, Mimi?" Benjamin asked when I told him this.

"Oh, Benjamin...YES it's a good thing...that means your Mimi loves you...adores you...is so thankful for you!"
"HIGH FIVE, Mimi!" my little man squealed.
I high-fived him back...but he was already interested in something else...
We did a lot of High-fiving last weekend after our trip to southern California. We had a lot of time to practice sitting in the back seat for 10 hours...stopped for 2 different hours in LA traffic.
"Benjamin, your Mimi is so proud of you!"
That made Benjamin happy...

I told him I was also proud of his Mama for taking so many pictures. I told him she might be a "chip off the old block" seeing as her Mama (that's me) loves to snap a few pictures, too.
I asked Benjamin if he knew what 'high five' meant....
He looked up...I asked him what he was looking at...

" 'HIGH' Mimi...I'm looking high up!"
I had to give him a kiss for that one! I might have given him several kisses...
"Mimi, that's enough..."
I tried to explain how Mimi's just love to kiss their little guys...
Ahhhh....

"Thank you, Benjamin..."
Benjamin...

My sweet little man...one of my two sweet little men...

I'm a Mimi with a melted heart...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He loves his Mimi! Those are some great pictures of B and his Mimi. Lindsey