Saturday, April 10, 2010

Emerson's taking some steps

My guy and I were out all evening...and when we got home, Gabe was on the answering machine telling me to check my email. I told my guy, "I bet he sent us some video and that Emerson's taking some steps."

Maybe I'm prophetic?

Oh, how cute this is!!!

I have lots of photos to post of our trip to southern California...but since we've been home, I've been busy helping get ready for Marvin's memorial service - which was late this afternoon.... more photos to come soon... hopefully this will tide you over!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't believe he is walking! The fun is now going to start. Hope you guys are doing well!

UJ & AB

Anonymous said...

How sweet this is. What a big boy and so precious. He'll be walking really strong when I see him in May. Give him a kiss for me, please. Love to all, Saddie