Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Me with my d-90


There are very few times I have a picture made that I even remotely like it. On April 2, our school had 'spring pictures' made. The students could have a prop...which was a new thing. As I was keeping the kids in line, the photographer asked me if I was having my picture made. I told him no... then a few minutes later, I realized I wouldn't get a class photo if I didn't get my photo made (they come in packages). As I was watching the kids with their props, I thought, "My d-90...I should take my picture with my camera!"

I ran back to the classroom to get it... and this was the only shot they took...and I like it! Anyone that knows me, knows how much I love to take pictures...and how many pictures I take! This IS me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best school picture on earth!!! Love it!!!
Laner

Anonymous said...

you're getting prettier with eacg passing year. Love you, Mom