Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Joshua!!! and Happy Anniversary to you and Erica!

My precious baby boy...who I called "Joshua" from the moment I knew I was pregnant... who I dreamed about, and was born looking exactly like I had dreamed...

He is 34 years old today...
I can't remember how close I was to May 14 here...but Joshua was not born on time...he was late...a couple of weeks late, after they moved the due date to May 3rd after it being in April most of the pregnancy!
29 years later, on May 14th, Joshua and Erica were married! What a grand time we all had...and how happy we all were...and still are!

One thing my guy and I often talk about is our family...and how blessed we are that we have the daughters-in-law and son-in-law that we do...

Happy Birthday, Joshua! and Happy Anniversary, Joshua and Erica!

I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my first grandchild and what a cutie he was and still is, and Happy Anniversary to Erica, Joshua and Thalia. What a great time we all had in Vegas at your wedding and how blessed we are to have Erica and Thalia in our family. Love to all, Saddie

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Jishy!!! Love, Lindsey, Donnie, and Benji

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh and Happy Anniversary to you both! Easter was great, we can't wait to see you guys again soon!

Gabe & Emily

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday daddy.I love you with all of m heart. You are my hero,not a superhero like superman or spiderman but you are a superdad and that is my favorite kind of superhero. I also wish you two a happy anniversary and i love you.
The Best Daughter in the World,
Thalia