Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day

This is how this Mother's Day for me got started... I gave my mom her first Mother's Day...
Joshua gave me my first Mother's Day...Gabrial gave me my 2nd Mother's Day...this photo was actually taken on Mother's Day, 2007.
Lindsey gave me my 3rd Mother's Day...Here we have 4 generations... me, Mimi, Lindsey, and Mom....
There's no higher calling on this earth, I don't believe, than being a mom... I have loved it from the beginning!Joshua married Erica...and we were blessed with Thalia... she gave Erica her first Mother's Day!
Gabrial married Emily...and we were blessed with Emerson...he gave Emily her first Mother's Day...today!Lindsey married Donnie...and we were blessed with Benjamin...and he gave Lindsey her first Mother's Day...today!Emily and Emerson...

Lindsey and Benjamin...

Three moms and their three 'babies' in November...My guy and I both are so thankful for our Moms...for our families which, of course, wouldn't have been possible without them!Happy Mother's Day...to my Mom...and to Erica, Emily, and Lindsey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right about being a mom and even more so when you are blessed with two children like mine. I love you both so much and thank you for being the person you are. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Judy! Thanks for raising such an incredible guy! Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Mom, Saddie, Grammy, Erica, Emily, and all the other moms! Love, Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Judy, Saddie, Grammy and for the new moms, Emily and Lindsey, it is such a blessing to be a Mom. Thank you for this wonderful blog! I love you!
Erica