Sunday, June 06, 2010

We've come a long way

My buddy, Bob, the sender of some great emails...sent me these old ads a couple of days ago. Oh my! I can't remember the dates ... but I remember a lot of these. Can you even believe how times have changed!
I remember when it was said that smoking was good for you! How could anyone have ever thought that?Coke to babies? Oh my...

Look at this caption! "Blow in her face..."
What did women think? I don't remember this, but I can't believe I would ever have thought this was a positive statement about women.
Even Santa Claus used to smoke!

As I said in the title of this (my 508th post here on the JohnstonChronicles)... We've come a long way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jutes those are hilarious! Someday they will be talking about fast food in the same way. If only it wasn't so GOOD!