Saturday, June 19, 2010

A sweet job

I'm in London now...just finishing a day of traveling...and a little sightseeing...and a good visit at Hampton Court Palace. Prior to my departure, my sweet job Thursday night was keeping my little Emerson King! What fun that was!
These fotos are actually from Friday morning...with his new little basketball suit on...while his mama was getting ready to go see her friend, Kristy. I dressed him...and took him outside to run around.

He practiced stepping over the water hose, oh, about 38 times... Biscuit told him she was proud of him..
He trotted around outside...and I snapped away, all the while thinking how adorable he is...how much I love this little guy!What a sweet job it is to keep you, Emerson!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the SHORTS Judy Len!!!!!
Hugs, Laner

Kevin Lang said...

I injoyed your blog

Anonymous said...

I love Emerson King's outfit. He's not a baby anymore but a little boy. What a honey he is. Love you Emerson King. Saddie

Anonymous said...

Wow, Emerson is growing up fast! Looks awesome in his outfit.

Love ya,

UJ