Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Walt on October 4, 2015

 Walt was 9 days old on October 4th...and we were heading home.  I could hardly stand to get in the car.  I had been with him since he was born.
 What a precious little man he is!



 Papa had gone home during the week and had come back for the weekend...
and to pick me up!
 As you can see, we were taking a few photos...
and Mr. Emerson King 
photobombed the picture with his hand!
 Emerson is seldom without his football!  Right now, he's living and breathing football.
(This picture is actually suppose to be sideways!)

 Gabe and Emerson were checking some football scores...
 I was sad to leave all of them...
I so enjoyed hanging out with Emily for these past 9 days, too.

 It was time, though.  I needed to get back to work and they need to get into their new routine as a family of 4!


1 comment:

jujabbo said...

You're a cute one Walter Lucas! William now says, "It's Walt" any time he sees a picture of a baby. Now William will have a cousin who understands what it's like to be the little bro.