Thursday, April 20, 2017

Hanging out at the baseball park

 Emerson had a Monday game...
and I was happy to be able to see it!
 Walt saw his 'dada'...

 Emerson was playing first base in the beginning...
 In Emerson's league, they use the pitching machine for...not sure how many innings.  
Gabe was running the pitching machine.


 One player had to sit out each inning because of the number of players.  This was Emerson's time.




 Emerson took some practice swings before he got up to bat.

 He got a hit!

 Later, he played catcher.
This is sweet, seeing as his daddy played catcher!



 Walt was cruising around...
I'm not sure what that is on his upper lip....
but it didn't bother him at all!

 Emerson was in the outfield for an inning...
 Walt continued to cruise around with his Mimi following!


 A bit later, I was over by Emerson's dugout taking pictures, and Walt was over with Emily watching the game.
 There was this sweet little girl from a different team who took it upon herself to watch after and play with Walt.  She was great with him.


 Emily was able to sit back, relax, and watch the game!




 Ummmm? I guess Walt was taking off...

 He didn't get far before his mama grabbed him!

 The sun was starting to go down, so Walt had to put on something a little warmer.


 I apologize for the blurry video...but I couldn't even tell it was blurry at the time.
Emerson got a hit!


 The next batter also got a hit, so Emerson made it to home!


 Walt was perched on top of the fence watching his brother' .... UNTIL...
he saw the camera and started making faces!





 Oh my!  He made me laugh!
 Good game, boys!
 I love this sign!
I think it should be posted at every single Little League park in the country!



No comments: