Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Classical Jack

Jack came to visit me today...he brought along his mama and his new, but yet to be born, baby brother.
I asked him if he was excited about being a big brother...

"Well, sure, I guess," he told me.
"Do you think he'll wanna play with me?" asked Jack.
His mama was telling him how his little brother will be a bit too small to play, at least for a little while."Will he play Cowboys with me?"

Jack showed me his new cowboy boots...
I told him how nice they looked on his feet...
Jack said he liked to wear shoes now...well, even boots. He used to...well, it used to be hard to keep shoes on him...Jack explained to me that he was older now... that he was almost 2 years old.

Then Jack's mama told me he loved classical music.

"Really, Jack? What do you like to listen to?" I asked him.

Well, he told me he actually loved to PLAY classical music...and so he gave us a little concert. He was stunning!

He asked if there was anything in particular I wanted him to play. I just told him to play whatever his heart desired.
"Okeedokey," he said...and then he started to play.
His mama told him that his Aunt Judy would love to hear him sing...
"What a beautiful voice you have, Jack!"
With that encouragement, he really got into it!
After about 3 hours, he asked me how I had liked his concert?Jack, you're amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy, we think your amazing!! Great to see you! LOVE the blog!! Safe Travels! Karen

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I really miss you. wasey