Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Heading across the Atlantic

Riding the London Eye in 2008

It's summer... and that means it's about time for me to take off across the ocean. This year, I'm heading to England, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. Thankfully, it's only a 2 week trip this year. I'm definitely excited to go...but I'll miss my little men!Big Ben in London, EnglandEiffel Tower in Paris, FranceGrand Place in Brussels, BelgiumCanals in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Here it is, the day before I leave...and I SHOULD be finishing my packing...cleaning up the house...cooking some more things for Ron...

But what am I doing? Making a new desktop for my computer...of my little men, of course... putting photos of them into frames...

but I will finish packing... I don't have much choice!

Follow me on my trip at http://p2ptravelers-experienceeurope.blogspot.com I'll be trying to give daily updates... not only for the followers of the Johnston Chronicles, but also for the parents and friends of the 37 wonderful high school students I'm taking!

Oh boy!

No comments: