Monday, November 16, 2009

The List... or ... Oh boy, Joshua is here!

The List... Joshua's List...

Whenever Joshua is coming, he likes to have a list. It's been chronicled before that Joshua likes to do projects. Marking things off the list is a good feeling.

Problem: Often time, my guy finds projects to do that aren't even on the list!
When I came home from school today... I walked in the backyard...and there was a sweatshirt... Joshua's sweatshirt. I ran to give my baby boy a big hug...OHHHH so glad to see him!!!
This is what I saw. My guy up high in a tree.. Joshua down below holding him up.
"Watch out below, Josh!" my guy yells as a branch comes flying down.
Um? I wonder how much of a tree climber my guy was when he was a little guy? I think he's having fun up there, but it made me nervous.
You can see Joshua's legs down below, holding the ladder for his Pops...

"That's enough, Pops. Come on down," he yelled up.
"Lemme just get this ... just one more."
"No Pops, that's not safe. Come on down."I had to intervene...and reprimand my guy. He came down...
and got his chain saw...He said it was hard to load a tree in the truck...
so you have to cut it up.

So here we are, day 1, of Joshua being here. It's the start of 15 other members of our family coming for the holidays... I'm SO excited for everyone to be here...and here we start with Joshua!

More good news...something gets marked off the list!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the Trees! I was really looking forward to helping out with that project but I guess I will just focus on MY list... Eating, drinking and football!

See you guys soon.

Gabe