Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Roofing the Woodshed...or another project marked off Josh's List

Today Joshua and my guy tackled the roof of the woodshed.
Joshua said, "Two projects started, two projects unfinished."

I told him I thought they had finished both projects.

"Nope, Jutze...not done!" he said. "I told Pops we should finish trimming the trees, but he said Nope, it wasn't a priority."
Joshua was walking around on the roof while they measured for the felt. They were discussing their options.

"What do you have there, Pops?"

I decided to give the readers of the Johnston Chronicles a look from the back door...You may notice the big pile from the tree trimming is gone.
Joshua told me to turn off the camera incase he fell getting down.
I zoomed in...
I knew he wouldn't fall...
My guy said it wouldn't be a pretty picture if he fell...

"Mission accomplished," is not what Joshua said. That's something his brother-in-law, Donnie, would say...seeing as he's a rocket scientists...or an aerospace guy...Regardless, that's not what Joshua said. He just gave me a big grin.
"Look at my dirt, Jutze!"

Yep, that's my hard-working boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes 2 projects that I missed leading. Man, I really wanted to help with both of these. I am getting very discouraged missing these projects so now I can't guarantee I will even want to help with the others.

Maybe Jutes needs someone to complete the "Cake, Pie & Beer tasting" project?!

Anonymous said...

Gabe, I'm sure there will be plenty for you to do.

I don't want you to be discouraged!!!! You will be a big help to your mom in the kitchen.

Love ya,

UJ