Thursday, October 28, 2010

What are those braided necklaces?

Have you been seeing the SF Giants and the Texas Rangers wearing these necklaces? I kept asking my guy what they were...why they were wearing them.

Google...I googled it tonight after having Joshua ask me why they were wearing them. Here's what I found:

Brett Brothers Ionic Royal/Scarlet Braided Necklace | BaseballExpress.com:

It also said "Rejuvenate your body from physical activity & stress. These soft and comfortable IONIC necklaces help relieve stiffness in the shoulders, neck and upper back, eventually stabilizing your whole body. Helps recover from sports fatigue. Restore important ion balance and improve concentration and focus. These necklaces can be worn any time or all of the time.

I'm not going to need to recover from sports fatigue, but I know I could use some help in balance and concentration!

So now I know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Judy. I texted Heidi last evening to see if she knew what they were. I forgot to Google them today so you are my hero. Go Giants! Tee Hee You win both ways!!! Did you notice a pitcher tonight with what looked like an electric chord around his neck in addition to the rope?

Anonymous said...

Haha... Great blog Jutes.. I mean Judy. A certain someone may have uttered "Hippie" when they noticed during last night's game...

Anonymous