Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yee-Haw!

Ray, Matt, Rosie, and my mother-in-law, Jo...celebrating a Texas Rangers win against the Yankees!

(So sorry, Jake!)

Ray and Rosie are the brother-in-law and sister of one of my sister-in-laws! (Did you understand that?) During the play-offs, they had an extra ticket to the Ranger's game, called and asked my Texas Ranger fan Mother-in-law...and.... what a great time she had!

This is THE series my guy and I were hoping for...Rangers vs. Giants!

My die-hard Yankee fan, Jake, said if the series came to this, she'd root for the Rangers. "NO WAY I'd pull for THOSE Giants!" she exclaimed.

When I told my mom I didn't know who I'd pull for if it came to this, her response was, "Well, I think you should remember your roots!" (translation: pull for Texas)

I'm looking forward to it...and have no idea who I'll pull for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking like a true fan Grammy. Glad you had fun.
Love you,
Josh