Monday, May 07, 2012

Hawaii

 My baby boy...my first baby boy...and my sweet daughter--in-law, Erica, are in Hawaii.  That's  not where this picture of them was taken, but that's where they are now.  Last Wednesday, they flew over.  They come home tomorrow.  Their anniversary, and Joshua's birthday, are in a week. 
 I think Joshua said this was lava rock. 

I love it that they went...and I know they're having a wonderful time. Originally, they thought they would be taking a trip to Virginia to look for housing...and then found out they didn't have to move.  The Virginia tickets were traded for Hawaii tickets...sounds like a good deal to me!
 The view from their room...

 Update:  Joshua just sent me this photo of he and Erica from Hawaii!


I would love to go to Hawaii...

Some day.....

Happy Anniversary to you both...and an almost Happy Birthday to my baby boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great trip for them. They deserve it. I love them so much. Saddie

Anonymous said...

Good job Grute