Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May 12th haircut

 On May 12th, I asked my baby girl if I could PLEASE take our little man to get a haircut...

She said, 'Of course."  Well, she might have said "Sure." 
 Off my little man and I went. 

It is amazing to me how good he is when he's getting his hair cut.  In the bathtub, oh my gosh, will he get mad and scream if I get his hair wet.  I have to do it gradually.  If I comb his hair, he'll usually mess it right up with his hand. 

Not here...he's totally compliant...
 She squirted his head first...he didn't mind at all...



 She was even using a little razor/buzzing thing to go around his ears.  He looked at it when she first turned it on...she told him it didn't hurt and put it against his arm... No problem!
He DID love the car...the red car... the red car that 'doesn't have an "H" for Honda!" as he was looking at the hood.




 Look at my little man with his new haircut! 
 As we were walking to the car, I looked at him and thought...he looks so grown up!
He didn't even mess it up...until Sunday morning when I tried to comb it before William's dedication!

Oh well...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking young man. The boys are growing up too fast. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Looking good Benji!

Ujosh

jujabbo said...

I hated to have his beautiful hair cut :( but thanks mom. He kept talking about riding in that red car!