Thursday, March 27, 2014

Growing like a little weed!

Brody...
 His mama...my niece, Sami... sent me new photos of little Brody at least a week ago. 
 You may have noticed I haven't been posting as much recently...just so, so, so busy!  It's raining outside, I'm ready for school tomorrow, so I wanted to sit down and do a bit of blogging! 

 About the same day Sami sent these photos... Brody had been to the doctor for a checkup... Guess how much he weighs? 
 7 lbs, 7 oz!  Yep, he's growing like a little weed!  Look at him stretch!  It's hard work growing so fast
 Looks like a little nap time!  You can see Brody's size in comparison to the hands...I think that may be his grandma's hands????

 Ahhhh...there he's got his eyes open!
"Hi Brody!"
 "Who is that?" he wondered.
 Oh well.  He didn't stay awake long enough to let me explain!



Night, night, little guy!

No comments: