Thursday, January 08, 2015

First look at the tree

 Lindsey, Donnie, Benjamin, William, and their friend, Eliza, were the first to get here...after Joshua.
The boys started checking out the tree..and looking at the presents under the tree.  Benjamin showed William ones with his name.  When Benjamin saw a pretty large gift with his name on it, he looked at me and said, "This is about the size of 60052!  Mimi, is this 60052?"
I told him he would have to wait until Christmas...that what the presents were was a surprise.
He just smiled!
 Over the course of the next day or two, he picked it up, shook it, and told me it sounded like it could be 60052...
 William was looking at a photo of Ron & I with Joshua, Gabrial, and Lindsey taken about 15 or so years ago.  He just kept staring at it!  It's in a Christmas frame...and I only have it out at this time of year.
 Their Papa sat around the tree with them and talked about....who knows!
 Uncle Joshua was on the computer, so Benjamin had him pull up 60052 on YouTube.
 This is Eliza with them.  She's a sweetheart!  She lives in Chile and is staying with Lindsey and Donnie for a couple of months.


I'm sure Joshua was impressed with 60052...  He actually played with Legos when he was a little man.  We even found some of them in the attic...and now that I'm writing this, I'm wondering if he threw them away!  The garage has been cleaned...and organized...and I don't remember seeing any legos!  Um????

Benjamin was pretty sure he knew what that one package was, but he was still excited when he opened it!


No comments: