Wednesday, December 06, 2017

A day at the marsh

 It was a beautiful day at the marsh...
 Baxter was definitely enjoying the day...being outside, but especially being with Benjamin and William!




 When we left to go here, I told Linz it would be a great day to take some pictures for our Christmas cards...


 I loved, loved, loved watching these two boys!
They had a BLAST! 
They were running along the trails...sometimes with, sometimes without Baxter.



 I love this picture!!!

 from the bridge...
 so sweet..............



 We kept trying to get Baxter to look at the camera...
but he wasn't cooperating!








 I about croaked when they handed Sullivan to the boys...
"BOYS, be careful!!!" their Mimi said!





 I just love these with William down closer to the tracks!

 Sullivan wasn't in these, but I just love them. 


 Another one of my favorites!!!
 or maybe this one is my favorite???
A great day...and a great photo-taking day!

No comments: