Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Hanging out with the Stewart crew

Benjamin is a lawn mower!
 This is one of his chores.
 I asked him if he liked mowing the lawn.
He said he did.
So I told him how his Saddie LOVED to mow lawns.


 Back inside, Sullivan was pulling his teddy bear over his head.
 This little teddy has been with him since he was in the NICU.
 After finishing the yard, Benjamin went to work on his story.
He's entering the Young Writer's Contest...
His teachers encouraged him to enter...and I LOVED his story!
He's not finished...but he's got the story in his head. 
I think he had close to 600 words...and the max is 1500.
Sullivan sacked out...
and I just loved the way he was laying!

Poor William was feeling a bit under the weather...
He was just resting.

Love these boys!

No comments: