Thursday, December 21, 2017

Judy and Baxter in San Francisco

Ron, Baxter, and I had been at Lindsey's when we took Joshua to the airport.
On the way home, we went through San Francisco.
 This city...it's just so beautiful!
I told Joshua we needed to spend a day there when he comes back.
We thought Baxter might need to use the bathroom so we pulled over at a scenic overlook area on the north side of the Golden Gate Bridge.
As I walked Baxter, I don't know how many people stopped to tell me how adorable Baxter was.
I know...I absolutely think the same thing.
I asked Ron to take a picture of Baxter and I with the bridge in the background.
Well, Baxter didn't mean to, but his paw hit my sunglasses and here, you can see them coming off.

Having a puppy...can be a pain...
but oh, we love this little guy SO MUCH!
 Baxter is SO attached to us...
and that can drive us crazy...
but not too much,
because we just love him so much.
(Did I already say that?)
He's our baby...
 The light..
oh my...the light that day was so perfect.
 Look at this city...this skyline!
 San Francisco..
the city by the bay...
I
It's a magical place!

No comments: