Saturday, December 16, 2017

Joshua with Baxter and meeting Sullivan

 Joshua...
I just love having him around!  Because he has lived so far from us, I don't see him as much.
Baxter is sure loving having him around.
 I told Joshua he needed a dog whenever he settles into a place.
 We headed down to Lindsey's.
Joshua got to see 3 more of his nephews...
one of which, Sullivan, was his first time to meet.


 Joshua was Lindsey's protector when she was younger..
I'm sure he would still fill that role today if he was closer.

We'll see what happens to Joshua with this next phase of his life.
Where will he be?  What will his job be?
Joshua wants to still work...he's applying...and one of the jobs is one I am hoping for...
and it's in Colorado!

That's enough for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures of Sully with his UJ!

Judy said...

I agree!