Wednesday, December 13, 2017

 The next morning, Walt was up and ready to eat early with his Papa.
 This morning, he was having peanut butter and bananas...
and orange juice is HIS cup.
 Good morning, Walter!

 Emerson isn't an early morning eater...
he was all comfy snuggled on the couch.
 Baxter was looking for someone to play with him.
Looks like Baxter's playmate was not going to be Walt!
 Emerson ignored Baxter's plea for play...
 When we went to put the lights on the tree, 3 of the strands didn't work.  So..I bought 2 more of what I thought were the same.  Well, I was wrong.  The new lights are SO WHITE...they're bright, but I really like the older ones best.  

Can you see that picture of Emerson in the center?  It was made at school, I imagine, and it's 3 tongue depressers in a triangle with his picture in the center.  
I LOVE things like this!!!
Most of the tree was not decorated yet.
 Walt was ready for some more orange juice.
 A little later in the day, James came to visit.
He and Emerson are great buddies which is so sweet knowing their dads have been such good friends for so many years.  James is a year older than Emerson.
 They're buddies!
 Papa was loving having Walt, Emerson, and Gabe here.
Where is Joshua?

 So sweet!!!
 Papa was being funny...
I love how Walt plays on this!  
When I was young, my Mimi had a green round ottoman.  I loved that thing.  I loved turning it on its side and rolling around on it.

December 2nd...and where is Joshua?

No comments: