Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Boys...and Walt in the crate...and Emerson hanging out

 Saturday about noon, Gabe had to leave.  He and Emily had a big party to go to that night...
and he left Emerson and Walt here!
Now, finally, here is Joshua...now often known as UJ. (Uncle Josh)
 He was not very receptive at first to me taking a picture of he and his brother.
Gabe helped me out.
 I love having them together...
only thing better is having all 3 of my kids together.
Lindsey was thinking about coming...but they were here a week ago...and that's a LONG drive, especially to do it two weekends in a row.
 Walt wasn't too upset when his dad left...
 Nope, not at all.
He just went back to playing...
and playing in Baxter's crate!



 Emerson was hanging out on the couch...

and my NEWLY RETIRED son was working on his resume and a job application.

Retired?  It seems strange to think I have a son that's old enough to be retired.
But...20 years with the U.S. Marines...
I'm so incredibly proud of him.

No comments: