Saturday, February 10, 2018

Abiqua Pajtas


 Abiqua Pajtas is Baxter's official name.
Benjamin has told me multiple times that we should have called him Pajtas.
That is pronounced Pie-tash.
In the Hungarian language, it means 'friend', 'pal', 'sidekick'...
perfect!
This day, I told him it was time to take some photos...
 He said, "Ok"
 He wanted to show his good side....
you can actually see one of his eyes in this pic...
 I was experimenting not using and using the flash.
I love this pic, but it's too dark...


 Here's his other eye...
 We just love this little guy!
 He's just finishing his second round of classes in obedience...
and tonight he had his second class in agility...
he's also had several classes in rally-obedience....
 Baxter LOVES loves loves to train!
He turns it on when he knows that's what we're doing.
Abiqua Pajtas!
My buddy, my pal, my sidekick.



No comments: