Friday, February 09, 2018

Walt's got farming in his blood!


  Sunday afternoon, we got to stay with the boys while Gabe and Emily went to a birthday celebration.
Walt and I went on a tricycle ride...
but when his parents got home,
he wanted to pull out the tractor.
 His steering left a little to be desired on the tractor,
even though on the tricycle, he was 100% accurate.
A few collisions, a few repairs by dad...

At one point he was riding circles in a field...
and then he ran into a lamp post.
I almost wet my pants I was laughing so hard.
Every time he pressed on the accelerator, or whatever you call it on a tractor, his little head would lurch forward.  It was quite a show to watch!
I told Emily she needed to come see this kamikazee tractor rider.
If he does decide to go into farming, he'll need a bit of practice on driving in a straight line!

No comments: