Saturday, February 17, 2018

Emerson's basketball game

Last weekend was fun!
I went down Friday evening...coming home Monday.
Saturday morning started with Emerson's basketball game.  I've never seen him in a basketball game...probably because this is his first year to play!
I loved being able to watch him play!
 Before the game, there was some warm up/practice time.
 Gabe was in charge until the head coach arrived.
 Someone was watching his big brother play!
 Yep, I'm talking about you, Walt!

 During the game, each quarter was divided in half.  So in each quarter, Emerson played 3 minutes.
 Walt was not only watching his brother, but he was having fun with his cars.

 My newest basketball player!















 I love this!
Walt watching Emerson...with his truck by his side!













 Emerson's team didn't end with the greatest number of baskets,
but I think, I hope Emerson knows he did well!

You did well, too, Walt!

Definitely a great way to start a Saturday!

No comments: