Thursday, March 29, 2018

A fun Sunday!

 We left early Sunday and headed to Gabe's.
When we got there, Emerson asked if I wanted to go do the football cards.
"Absolutely!"
 Emerson amazes me!
He knows so many stats...on the players...on the teams...
He can quickly turn the pages of  his album that holds his cards and point out a player and tell me all about them.  
 Lucky for me, he had some 'duplicates' and so he sent me home with a pile of cards.  He told me he knew I'd really enjoy looking through the cards.  He told me I could sort them by position or by teams.  
 My Emerson King!
 Here are some of the cards he gave me!
 He had some piles of cards in these shelves.
 Baxter was sprinting through the room...
Emerson and I both thought this picture was pretty cool.
 Walt came up to join us.
Hi Walt!
Look at those eyes!  Oh my!

 Sometimes he bothers Emerson when he's working with his cards,
but not today.


 Emerson invited him up to sit by him while we worked with the cards.
 Then the faces started!
Oh Emerson, you make me laugh!

Sometimes, Walt will join in and make faces like Emerson...but not today.
He seemed mesmerized by something...
he was just being sweet, calm, Walt!

I love my Johnston boys!

No comments: