Sunday, March 18, 2018

Many faces of Sullivan!

Sullivan!
He has lots of sweet faces...

I was curious what to write about all his faces...

Sullivan was just excited to be featured on this blog...
He really likes looking at pictures..


Even though sometimes he might be a bit surprised...
I told Sullivan I was just going to show a lot of his expressions...
 He thought about it for a minute...
 and he blew a few strawberries....
and then kind of chuckled a bit...

and told me to go ahead and post as many as I wanted

 and so I did!

 He suggested I include his brothers...
 He was excited when Benjamin joined in...

 We were wondering where William was...
 His mama explained that William was outside on the trampoline..
 I'm not sure why that was so funny...
but Sullivan thought it was.

 We told him he was too young to jump on the trampoline...

 'Um, wonder how old I have to be?' he thought.
 His mama told him it wouldn't be too long...
and that made him happy!
Benjamin stayed with him and I'm sure, will help the first time he gets on the trampoline to jump.

Oh Sullivan!  You are adorable!

No comments: